[
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
. Fly Away From Here]
--fly away from here
anywhere
yeah I don't care
we just fly away from here
our hopes and dreams
are right there somewhere
won't let time pass us by
we'll just fly--
love this song. sometimes I really wish I can fly away from here into someplace where no one knows me. then life might be a little bit easier. oh well, musings.
as promised, something more about my trip.
hainan dao is full of paddy fields. not very developed yet, alot of rural areas. the city and countryside are kinda like side by side. it's quite weird, cos like, we'll be driving along the bumpy (when I say bumpy, I really mean bumpy! your head will be like bobbing from side to side, front and back as the van bump its way along the mud road.) road in the countryside, and then suddenly, we're at the city already. don't really know how to describe, but the city and the countryside are really just next to each other, yet their lifestyles are poles apart. went to my ancestor's village and visited relatives. their way of living is so different. I felt kinda awkward and out of place. kinda like I wanna be there and yet I don't. Shan't talk much about this. The food was great. almost every meal was nice. happy. =) Overall the trip was okae. bought some foodstuff back, hainan tu2 chan3. some souvenirs. =) all very cheap. exchange rate is low.
flying to hainan dao put somethings into perspective. going away from here for a while is really good. =)
went out with yazi just now for dinner. it was great. =) missed her alot and it felt so nice to see her again. talked quite a bit and caught up. real glad we havent grown apart despite the time and distance. yay. =) and babe, you look great. and no, so not fat. =) i love your shoes!
2 tuition sessions tdy. went well. feels good teaching again. makes me feel useful. haha. gonna have tuition for the rest of my hols. yay. happy. =) and no, I'm not nuts.
OHH! I've gotta tell you all this! I was on the mrt train with Sheryl yesterday, and this guy walked in with his sister. He's really damn tall, his head almost touched the top of the train. and just when he was walking towards the seat beside Sheryl (he was just right in front of us at this point), he hit his head on the handle pole thingie and I know this is mean, but man, you should have seen the expression on his face. it was soo damn funny!!! immediately he placed his hand on his poor head and exclaimed smth that sounded like, "Puuutehnehhh!" gosh, by then, Sheryl and I were laughing like mad. and Sheryl was laughing so hard I wanted to die cos I laugh when she laughs. hahaha. thinking about it makes me laugh like anything now. and his sister turned to us and said smth like, "don't mind him, he's so dumb-headed!" and that sent us both into another laughing fit again. haha. man. it was really damn funny!
yeah. haha. =)
i blogged today at 10:16 pm
"Puuutehnehhh!" --- why? wat's that?
you naughty girl. laugh at ppl.
meet up with you soonnnnn! hugs. MISS YOU!
<< Home
------