[
Saturday, January 08, 2005
. I ACTUALLY PASSED!]
I DID IT!! I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!! =)
I'm totally elated. Very pleasantly surprised. Very. I thought I won't make it. After all the times I couldn't do emergency break for nuts, knock the parking poles down ten thousand times, mount the kerbs ten million times, drive at 40km/h on a 70km/h road, lane-change only after a century, stall the car like mad, I STILL MANAGED TO PASS. FIRST TIME. *phweeet* haha. Thank you to those who prayed for me. Your prayers work wonders. Almost a miracle in this case. I'm really thankful; He helped me a great deal.
Went to NUS with Sheryl straight after that to buy my European Lit books. School's starting next week. I'm kinda excited. Can't wait to get busy again. Then we hit orchard and shopped...bought some tops from Fox. Nice. =) Walked around quite abit...Met Kelly and Tracy and Yinghui... All looking good n happy. Yay. Ktv next with VnR ppl...haven't seen some of them for quite a long time...Glad to see them too...=) And the day ended with meeting Crystel, Hanqiang, Nathan and his girlfriend...Happy to see them after sooo long...A really long day...But it was good I guess...it was.
I can't get to sleep. Strange.
My mind's not allowing me to shut down and rest. Sometimes I just wanna take it out and squish it. Squish it of all the nasty stuff, sad stuff, bad stuff. Let me sleep. Stupid brain.
Ok, shan't complain. At least I think it did help me get thru this morning's test. Should give it some credit. haha. You can see I'm crapping already. Better go. Goodnight.
i blogged today at 3:24 am
<< Home
------
blog
profile
tag
wishlist
MIRROR
I am silver and exact. I have no preconceptions.
What ever you see I swallow immediately
Just as it is, unmisted by love or dislike.
I am not cruel, only truthful---
The eye of a little god, four-cornered.
Most of the time I meditate on the opposite wall.
It is pink, with speckles. I have looked at it so long
I think it is a part of my heart. But it flickers.
Faces and darkness separate us over and over.
Now I am a lake. A woman bends over me,
Searching my reaches for what she really is.
Then she turns to those liars, the candles or the moon.
I see her back, and reflect it faithfully.
She rewards me with tears and an agitation of hands.
I am important to her. She comes and goes.
Each morning it is her face that replaces the darkness.
In me she has drowned a young girl, and in me an old woman
Rises toward her day after day, like a terrible fish.
-Sylvia Plath
i want:
-world peace
-less hunger, less pain in the world
-more kows-jr. teehee