[
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
. To all my darlings.]
School's started and I'm into my second day already. It's been pretty good so far. Gearing myself up for the work that's coming up. Bet I won't have time for much blogging once the essays and all start coming in. And I guess I'd probably end up neglecting (definitely not deliberately. it's the situational factors, like wat Sheryl said.) some very important people in my life. So I figured it'll be a good time to start thanking all the angels in my life.
Mum and Dad -- My pillars of support and pool of strength. =) Thank you both for all the love. Everlasting, strong and true. For all the hurt I caused, I'd pay it with double, triple, gazillion times the love. Promise. =)
Michelle -- My darling sister. Just 3 words: I love you. (haha. super cliche but damn true k.)
Sheryl -- You're always here for me and you know I'm eternally grateful for you, being you. =) Thank you for all the talks, the walks, the laughter and the tears. Thank you for seeing through me and still accepting me for all the flaws I have. Bestestfren4eva eh. =) Just know that I'm always behind you in whatever you do k? You're the best, with or without that silly little fringe. hahaha. Love you lots. =)
Jasmine -- I love your blog, I love your house, I love the way you talk and the things u say, I love your funky and hippy ways, and I love you! haha. ok. I'm not les. Don't gimme that face. haha. I'm real glad we've grown closer. Damn glad. Thank you for being so nice and accommodating and for asking me out on all the free-tics dates. haha. Although I know I pang seh you quite a few times. Sorry. =( You're one lucky person who never fails to grab the hot deals. (ok, maybe not so hot.) Thanks babe, for everything. =) We'll be the best childhood buddies!
Yazi -- I'm glad we've not grown apart despite the time and space. =) Though we seldom get to meet up, you're always here, in my thoughts and prayers! Hope the internship's going well... Jia you ok! May 2005 be a fantastic year for you. Email me and update me whenever and wherever ok! =) hugs.
Sherlyn -- You'll always be my special friend. =) haha. Thanks for all the sweet little tags and smses. They always brighten up my day. Thanks for crowning me as gf no. 2. haha. I'm gonna get even with you for making me second best. Once I get my car. haha. Anyhow, thanks babe, for being here for me. I'm always here too k! Love ya!
Sarah -- My sweet babe. Whenever I see your face, I can't help but smile, cos you always look so cheery! I know how well you can act (you get what I mean =p), but I'm always here if you need me. Always. =) Thanks for involving me in Kanektas and other stuff...Really made a difference. Thanks for everything and everything. Love ya. =)
Anthony -- You may never get to read this, but thanks for being my buddy. =) Hope your hand gets better soon and 2005 be a great year for you. Thanks for all your help through that rough patch. I'd not have pulled through without you. Thanks lots. I'll always be here if the need arises. Remember that. =)
OLA members -- You all brought me so much joy and laughter. And you'll never imagine how much that means to me. Thanks for everything guys. OLA will grow closer and stronger! Study hard, all of you...And ace all ur exams this year ok! =)
To everyone I know and love out there -- Thank you for stepping into my life and for adding colours to it. =) When you think of me, I'll probably be thinking of you too!
i blogged today at 2:10 am
<< Home
------