[
Sunday, January 09, 2005
. West to East and I love yous.]
Spent my day at Jas' house...Great day... =) Travelled all the way to Tanah Merah from here. A really really long ride. Took me about 2 hours to get there. Man! Was a little exhausted from all that travelling. Fortunately, it was just a lazy, bumming around day.
Jas! Your house's really nice and homey. With all the different coloured walls! I love it! The surroundings nice too... Peaceful n serene. Haha. Don't give me that look. It is. =) Thank your mum for the nice homey lunch and dinner too! I love home-cooked food! Gotta learn!
We bummed around, in front of the TV mainly...First we watched Happy Sunday. Lame but funny variety show. It was featuring Zhang Hui Mei. Then we watched 13 going on 30 and How To Deal. Both love stories. How To Deal was kinda typically cliche. But it was nice. All the lovey dovey moochey stuffs. All the I love yous. Romantic flicks. Stupid hollywood gimmicks. haha. okae. Don't be cynical. They're great. I love yous. Yay. Trent Ford's gorgeous by the way. I think it's his hair. Jas said so. Hair's an important asset. If he's bald, man, I think he'd look... erm, pretty strange. haha.
Oh, and this whole new layout thing...Thanks to Jas! She did it for me... =) Thanks babe. Nice for a change. I need changes. I'm boring myself to death.
Once again, can't wait for school to start. Wanna fill my brain with better, more constructive thoughts. Thoughts that lead to action, concrete materialisation of plans and stuff. And oh! I wanna start driving my dad's car. haha. I hope he trusts me. =)
It's gonna be a great week ahead. It has to be. Cos I'm going back to school. YAY!
I love you, I love you, I love you.
School.
i blogged today at 1:08 am
<< Home
------