[
Friday, March 18, 2005
. after a long break.]
I've been such a lazy bum. Haven't blogged for more than a month. Feels like a pretty long time. Alot of stuff has happened, one of which, I've turned 21! Officially! And who says it wasn't a big deal...IT WAS! It was A WHOLE GREAT BIG DEAL. =) I had a helluva time. Sorry about that. Haha. I had a party, invited my family and friends...and it really feels soo good to see all my loved ones together...All at once, I saw how blessed I am, how beautiful my life is, and all the wonders the future has in store for me. I did. I saw all the good things flash before my eyes. I'm so thankful. Thank you to all of you who's made a difference in my life, those who've stepped in and added some colours, those who stayed and walked with me, those who've made me smile and laugh like there was no tomorow, those who taught me precious lessons... basically everyone who loves me, and whom I love. You all know who you are. Thank you. =)
Life's just begun. 21 isn't just a number after all. At least to me. =) I kinda feel like it's the start of something, of which I'm still uncertain. But, it's a start. I feel it. And I know it's gonna be something good. Something great. Yay!
Back to the humdrums of reality. I'm 3/4 through my sem...Time really doesn't wait for tardys. Haha. Newly coined noun. Forgive the awkward pronunciation. =) I'm enjoying this sem, despite the workload. I dunno. Maybe I'm still sticking to my routine. I thrive in it, remember? Haha. Exams in a months' time. A little more than a month. Woooo. Scary. Gotta pull up my socks.
That's all for now.
Will blog soon. I promise. =P
i blogged today at 9:42 pm
<< Home
------
blog
profile
tag
wishlist
MIRROR
I am silver and exact. I have no preconceptions.
What ever you see I swallow immediately
Just as it is, unmisted by love or dislike.
I am not cruel, only truthful---
The eye of a little god, four-cornered.
Most of the time I meditate on the opposite wall.
It is pink, with speckles. I have looked at it so long
I think it is a part of my heart. But it flickers.
Faces and darkness separate us over and over.
Now I am a lake. A woman bends over me,
Searching my reaches for what she really is.
Then she turns to those liars, the candles or the moon.
I see her back, and reflect it faithfully.
She rewards me with tears and an agitation of hands.
I am important to her. She comes and goes.
Each morning it is her face that replaces the darkness.
In me she has drowned a young girl, and in me an old woman
Rises toward her day after day, like a terrible fish.
-Sylvia Plath
i want:
-world peace
-less hunger, less pain in the world
-more kows-jr. teehee