[
Sunday, July 31, 2005
. we forget.]
I just watched President Star Charity. It's always so nice to see people working together to help the needy. Community effort and all. They raised quite alot of money. It's really good. The President's Challenge and all that. Yeah.
I guess it makes us feel better to know that people who need help at least get some help from us. The general us. Yeah, the "feel better" kinda thing. Guess that isn't a very fair thing to say. But yeah. Sometimes I just think so. Feel so. We're forever satisfying some part of ourselves. Ok, not "we", "I" then. =S
But then again, we really do want to help people who need a helping hand, don't we?
Sometimes what we think and feel may not be what we are really thinking and feeling.
Sometimes we think and feel in diametrically opposites. And we wonder if we're weird.
And then we wonder why we wonder.
Ok, not We. It's I.
Socially engineered thoughts and emotions.
Habits.
Creepy. When you get so used to something.
It's hard to get rid of die-hard routines.
hahahah. Ok la, I shan't sound so serious. Dammit. See, my die-hard habit. Seriousness. Wahahah. Yeah right.
Uni is starting soon!!! Year 3 here I come!!!! FAST RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe I've already gone thru half of my uni education. It's like, "not fast wat." haha. Before I know it, it's Graduation time. Yayyyy. I wanna wear that BOX hat. haha.
I wanna drive my own car.
I wanna be very smart and intelligent and capable.
I wanna be very slim and pretty.
I wanna be able to help people. Which means, I need to have the means. So yeah, I wanna have the means to help people.
I wanna be bold and daring and not afraid of anything in the world. Insects, heights, blah. Go eat shit and die. haha.
I wanna be a singer, a dancer, an actress, an author, a playwright. Wheet~!
I wanna fly and be invisible.
I wanna.
i blogged today at 10:03 pm
<< Home
------