[
Monday, December 19, 2005
. up in the highlands.]
I'm back from a short trip up in Genting. =) It was pretty good. Sat a few rides at the theme park, went shopping (like crazy), ate ice-cream (yum!) and just bummed around. Spending time with my sis n cousins were the best... We played (alot of) 'Murderer'... went for rides tgt... ate tgt... =) happy. Oh, four of us (the older ones) went to play pool on the last night there! haha we had a great time. Laughed alot. In short, it was a good, fulfilling trip in every sense of the word.
I finally sat on the ferris wheel that I've been craving for! Sat with my two younger cousins. They seem almost as thrilled as me. =D It's like taking a slow climb to the top... and u're like breathing the air up there... and looking down at the people getting smaller n smaller... I thought, man, the view from heaven. I'd want a maginifying glass. Ok, that's random. =) I still love the ferris wheel.
Oh, had my first tour in a casino. Not very glam. Smoky. =S It wasn't too big a deal. But there were lots of people in there. Betting on luck. Not a very good option I'd say. Fate/Luck/And all those iffy stuff are crazy things. We always say "it must be Fate", but somehow we always twist our words, meddle with different propositions to make everything seem like Fate had it its way -- we blame it sometimes, we credit it other times. It's probably all in the mind. Ok, one trip to the casino doesn't warrant a philosophical debate. =D
Genting's good. For a short trip. For some bonding. =D
Christmas is just around the corner. One week away!!! =D I want to eat log cake. Chocolate. Ah... Chocolate. Just saying it makes me happy. CHOCOLATE!! Shouting it makes me feel like I can taste it. (You know that's an exaggeration.) =D
School's 22 days away. Fast.
I don't wanna think about work.
I want ice-cream.
Hmmm... I think I won't be blogging any time soon... So a very Merry Christmas to all.. =D And a Happy 2006!! Looking forward is very uplifting. =)
i blogged today at 12:31 am
<< Home
------