[
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
. second week.]
Second week of school feels 1) mundane. Work is coming in relentlessly. Readings after readings. Ah, but what's there to complain. Already seasoned right. Right. -.-"
2) good. Because cny is just around the corner, and that gives me more reason to cut some slack and just look forward to the glorious food. Pineapple tarts. YUM!!
3) scary. It's the second week already. There are
only 17 weeks in all this sem (
alot. yucks.) Oxymoron? hmm. It sure feels like it cos like, so much time yet so little time. I want the hols to come. I wanna play. But I wanna graduate asap too. So. Oh well. Hang in there, fellow comrades.
I'm doing a feminist module this sem. It rocks. Haha. I'm not a radical, don't hound me. I just like reading more about this whole gender divide thing. Static myth, Eternal Feminine, Narcissism. Nice big words. Ahhh. I love the way they roll in my mouth. (Ignore me. I'm tired.)
I wanna go watch BSB. But it's all about the money. Do I want to pay soo much to watch them? Jasmine. What's ur take. To go or not to go. I think of Blue and the stonish audience.. I'm like.. But when I think of how we can croon, dance and go mad with their songs, I'm like..
HELP! How!! haha.
CNY is coming..!! I want to eat pineapple tarts and not grow fat. haha. I want to eat alot alot. I have a sudden craving now. YuM.
Jasmine, get that maroon with golden streaks. I think it'll look damn hot. Can't wait for In Her Shoes. And where has our treetop gone. I think we can make a CNY resolution. Capital E. We really need to get our bums working. Mine's beginning to sag. =S
i blogged today at 11:43 pm
<< Home
------