[
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
. Backstreet's Back Alright!]
This is a week+ a day late, but BACKSTREET totally rocked my socks off last Tuesday. =D It was so good, I was left screaming for more when I got home and my toilet got the better of my roaring. *ahem* singing.
Am I original... Yeahhhh... *swoons*
I totally loved the old songs... Those that Jasmine and I could soo relate to.. =D Quit Playing Games with My Heart...As Long As You Love Me...All I Have to Give...I'll Never Break Your Heart...These were just so primary-going-on-secondary-school-dish... =)
Then there's I Want It That Way, The Call, Larger Than Life, More Than That, Shape of My Heart, Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely...The sweat-inducing, scream-inviting, totally pulsating beats of our teenage, hormonal adolescent years. Man, I was transported back to the days when I totally adored the five boys. =D hee. Not that I don't love them now. I still do. Whee. =) And Jas, Nick is big-built. Not fat. I don't care. *hahaha* He's still blonde and cute. And I still look at him through my 15-year-old eyes. *swoons more*
I love Crawling Back To You now. It's so... boy-bandish. So young. =)
Banging on your front door
My pride spilled on the floor
My hands and knees are bruised and I'm crawling back to you
Begging for a second chance
Are you gonna let me in?
I was running from the truth and now I'm crawling back to you
Love love love. Boy loves girl. Forever. Love love love.
How so sweet.
There are times when I just like to listen to songs that just go way off the reality platform. =)
Like, Daydreaming.
Oh yes, it wasn't very cheap, but it's BSB!! They were just like 100-200 metres away from me! hahaha. Actually I can't estimate properly, but, they just weren't very far. =D I wanted to shake their hands. hahaha. Of cos I couldn't. But I take lotsa pride *beams* in being in the same "room" with them. (along with thousands of others. -.-") The atmosphere was just so great. We stood up half the time, swaying, singing, screaming, swooning with all the aunties, girls, ladies.. Jas, we rocked man. =) I'm so glad we went. Who says last minute decisions are bad right? =D
I wanna say more. But I can hear my tuition kid calling me. -.-"
I love you, BSB. Ah, this love is forever. Like ur songs. =)
i blogged today at 6:26 pm
<< Home
------